Gran Fondo season

I've spent the morning planning out the Italian Gran Fondo season for Rideventures:

  • GF Eddy Merckx - 140km/2,800m of climbing - north-west of Verona - June 9th
  • GF Sportful (ex-Campagnolo) - 215km/5,500m of climbing - north of Treviso - June 16th
  • La Pina (Pinarello GF) - 170km/2,700m of climbing - from Treviso - July 14th
All entered, so now just need to get the climbing legs to complete them!  Though I know the area above Verona (and pretty close to Lake Garda too) I haven't yet done the Eddy Merckx - anyone tried it?

And the same with the Feltre one (Sportful) - great location and surrounded by big mountains - don't think I was completely aware of who much climbing (5,500m?!) I will be in for - anyone done it?

La Pina is super familiar and will be a great occasion - both leaving Treviso en-mass, and sprinting for the line on return.